What Is It ?
Utilising nanotechnology to achieve an exceptionally durable protective coating, EnduroShield is a clear liquid that is sprayed onto the glass to reduce cleaning time and maintenance.
Enduroshield is a simple two step process (which includes pre-cleaning), that reduces application time, labour costs and maintenance: EnduroShield can be applied to the glass surface in 3 simple ways:
Lisec automated Enduro machine
Lisec have developed a fully automatic coating machine which can efficiently apply the EnduroShield product.
This machine can be integrated into existing manufacturing lines and is available in three different configurations depending on your requirements.
Features & Benefits
- 'Once Only' Application - permanently* bonds to the glass. Revitalizer products not required to maintain the coating
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Single coating application (Does not require a part A and Part B treatment, reducing time & labor costs)
- Glass Easy to Handle - Glass easy to handle after application (Glass is not slippery)
- UV Stable
- Silicone seal will bond to treated glass
The EnduroShield coating is provided with a 10 year limited warranty and does not require the use of specialist aftercare products to maintain performance.
Extensive testing has EnduroShield to last beyond 10 years, enabling a genuine 10-year limited warranty on all new glass surfaces.
- Insulated glass units
- Curtain walls
- Shower doors & cubicles
- Glass railings
- Solar panels
- UV Stable
- Glass railings and fencing (protects against salt etching)
- Glass Backsplashes
- Marine Glass